Scheduling a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment for Minors Using Zocdoc Vaccine Scheduler
Updated October 13, 2021
Zocdoc is proud to support the next stage of America’s vaccine rollout as COVID-19 vaccines become available for minors.
To make it easy for you to schedule an appointment for the eligible youngster in your life — appointments on Zocdoc for people under 18 years of age must be booked by a parent or guardian — we’ve pulled together a step-by-step guide.
- Start by visiting https://www.zocdoc.com/vaccine and using the pull-down menu to choose your state of residence, and clicking the “Find Availability” button
- Click the “View availability” button for a location that’s convenient for you
3. Choose a time that works for you by clicking on the relevant appointment time
4. If you already have a Zocdoc account, click on the login button at the bottom of the “Tell us a bit about you” page. If you don’t have an account, enter your (the adult’s, not the minor’s) name, date of birth and sex before clicking the “Continue booking” button
5. Enter and confirm your email address and choose a password before clicking the “Review and book” button
6. On the “Review and book” page, click on “Someone else” under the “Who will be seeing the doctor” question
7. In the box that pops up, fill in the minor’s information
8. Answer the question on the page by clicking the relevant buttons before clicking the “Book appointment” button on the bottom of the page
9. Keep an eye out for an email from Zocdoc to track the status of your appointment.
We are proud to be able to continue offering Zocdoc’s technology, free-of-charge, to help streamline and accelerate America’s vaccination program. If you’d like to learn more about Zocdoc Vaccine Scheduler, please visit zocdoc.com/vaccine or contact us at email@example.com.